People to Trust

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: People to Trust
From: "David J. Stephenson" <daves96@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 07:13:22 +0800
I'll put in my  2 bits in re "people to trust." I've recently redone the
interior of my 74 Tr-6 and used TRF, Moss, and a sports car junker in
Northern California to source parts. I found TRF to be the most
professional and knowledgeable of the three. As far as price, John, the
man I dealt with mostly at TRF, was verybhelpful and up front regarding
what was available and not, and how long backorder items would take to
arrive. His estimates proved correct.I was also able to save about 30%
off their SRP by taking advantage of their sales, club membership, etc.
When their supplier mishiiped an item from the U.K. my call to
John resulted in the correct piece being airfreighted to me within a few
days. Also no problems with returns.I am very pleased with the quality of
the TRF items. The only place I felt I had been hosed was the junker.
Best, Dave Stephenson