Early Spit Door latches

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Early Spit Door latches
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 22:06:40 -0800
Gang,

My son has been trying with little success to replace the door latches
on his Mk2 Spitfire.  I told him that I was sure somebody out there
could come up with a serviceable set for the Lad.  He needs the part
that attaches to the "B" post on both sides.

So If anybody has even one, please let me know price and where you are.

Regards,
Joe Curry
--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing