Re: Triumphs only

To: "Bob" <rlmcneit@cpis.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Triumphs only
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 08:27:16 -0600
> Thank you to everyone that responded to my "upset" posting.  I actually
> felt slightly releived after reading a few responses.  I still don't
> know whether I should just chalk this up as a lesson learned, or return
> the mainshaft......in which case I'll wind up having to order another
> one from TRF.  Either way, I'll never again order anything from
> "Triumphs only" regardless how cheap or rare the part.

I have been watching this thread with great interest. Years ago, there was
a parts supplier called Triumph Specialty located in San Jose. Several
members of our club had trouble with them, and we made a recommendation
within our club not to use them. Triumph Specialty eventually disappeared.
I have often wondered whether Triumphs Only was connected with the old
Triumph Specialty. Some of their business ethics are very similar.

You paid for a new mainshaft, and got a used one. Send it back and order
what you wanted from someone who will send you what you ordered. If they
did it to you, they will do it to others, and they will continue for as
long as they can get away with it.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
66 TR4A CT52499