Re: GT6 register

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: GT6 register
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 05:26:48 -0700
Cc: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
John,
I'm the one who posted the large list.  I had started collecting info last
year.  Sam Gentry at hsgentry@cfw.com is the one who wanted to start up the
data base but I haven't heard from him since.  I did get one other addition
to the list since then.  If you want the list again let me know and I can
send it again.  I'm in Colorado BTW.

Jane
'67 GT6