GT6 register

To: <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: GT6 register
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:55:30 -0000
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Joe, Thanks for your note. A few days ago, someone posted a note to the
effect they were creating a GT6 database of cars still in running order. I
acknowledged to it but then cleaned up my e-mail 'Sent' items and
inadvertantly cleaned up that particular message. I do recall seeing a
submission form someone in New York (?) lisitng a whole load of cars for
inclusion on the list to get it up and running - but I'd chucked that out
too. Could whoever is running the list please contact me, please?
John Macartney