Re: dash & head

To: <geo@ohio.net>
Subject: Re: dash & head
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 07:24:49 -0500charset="US-ASCII"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Here are two URLs (http://www.iswonline.com/ & http://woodmagazine.com/) to
wood working sites where I got some good info on refinishing my dash. Just
like this list..... I posted a couple of questions and had a few responses
in a day or so. Veneer is "paper thin" so it doesn't take much to damage it.
For me it ended up easier to just scrape the veneer off and re-veneer the
dash.
Good luck
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current status at: