Re: PB Blaster

To: vitesse@juno.com
Subject: Re: PB Blaster
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 07:07:40 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
vitesse@juno.com wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> So far my search for PB Blaster has gone unfulfilled....Would you mind
> looking at it and letting me know who makes it?
>
> TIA
>
> Hugh R. McAleer
> Jonesboro, GA
> '68 TR 250, owned since 1980
> '71 Stag '73 Stag
> 75 TR7 Victory Edition

Hugh:

The product is from "B'Laster", Inc. in Cleveland, OH. The number right
off of the can is 1-800-858-6605.

By the way, as I read the can I discovered another interesting
comparison.  I had always heard that an excellent penetrating solvent was
the old Mopar Heat Riser Solvent.  Interesting that PB Blaster speaks in
detail about abilities to free stuck heat riser valves, etc.  I'm guessing
there is similarity in formulation to the old Mopar product.

Every PepBoys I've been to carries it.  Otherwise, call the 800 number and
find out the nearest outlet for the product.

Good luck.

Martin Libhart
1972 TR6
1970 Spitfire