Re: dash & head

To: geo@ohio.net
Subject: Re: dash & head
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 19:47:21 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Can't help with the dash question, but the 1300/1500 style heasd are not
interchangeable with the 1200 engines.  The main reason is because
there  11 head bolts on the 1200 engines and 10 on both the 1300 and
1500's.  However there were rumored to be some specially built heads
that had 4 ports made for the early engines.  I would bet that they are
pretty rare and if one could find a good one, it would be way too much
money.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing