Re: Bentley and Haynes Manuals / copper fuel lines

To: Michael.Steinbeck@start.de, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bentley and Haynes Manuals / copper fuel lines
From: Starr61871 <Starr61871@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 17:43:10 EST

<<  I am very keen
 the get hold of a copy of the Haynes manual.  >>

Hiya,
I too have been looking for manuals, specifically for my TR7.  I have a Haynes
(which I hate!) and have been looking for a Bentley, which is also out of
print.  But alas there is always a way!  In Jax, FL there is a place called
Eastern Import Parts Inc.
562 Edgewood Ave. S.
Jax, FL 32205
(904) 384 8492
Ask for Chad and tell him Becky Starr Hagins, the TR7 chic sent you!  He
orders from someone in AL and seems to be able to get hard to find things--ie
my Bentley book!  And believe me I searched everywhere for it!
Good luck in your search!

Starr
"80 TR7 convertible, rough but running