Re: Bentley and Haynes Manuals / copper fuel lines

To: Michael.Steinbeck@start.de
Subject: Re: Bentley and Haynes Manuals / copper fuel lines
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:36:47 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-02-26 07:35:04 EST, Michael.Steinbeck@start.de writes:

>  I am very keen
>  the get hold of a copy of the Haynes manual. I tried several book stores
>  and even Haynes Publishers in GB, but nobody could help me. Do you, or
>  anyone on the list, know were to get a copy?

Michael, the Haynes manual for the TR2/3/4/4A is out of print.  I am looking
for some by stopping at auto parts stores that I see.  If I find any manuals
I'll buy the lot and sell them at cost to listers who want them.  There are
several other people (Justin Wagner is one) on the list who are also looking.
Hopefully, someone will find some.  So keep hunting.
Cheers.

Art Kelly