Re: TR6 steering rack wiring (Thank Yous)

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 steering rack wiring (Thank Yous)
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:14:10 -0500
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Bob D, Ken B, and anyone else who's answered,

    I found the lead (only one, though) for the ground to
the steering rack gearbox.  I have my wiring harness
removed from the car currently, and didn't remember
this wire.  A careful inspection of the harness, and a
look at the diagram and notes taken during its removal
showed my car does indeed have this wire.
  I took the wire harness out last fall, and just plain for-
got about that ground.  Now I can see how very im-
portant it is to jot down everything you do during dismant-
ling.  Pictures help too.
 But both are not as important as this list, with all these help-
ful people.

                          Thanks,

                                          JOE IV
                                          TR 250