The Mob Rules! (Final vote results)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Mob Rules! (Final vote results)
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 20:57:54 -0500
Announcing the results of what is probably the first Cyber-Interactive
Democratic Transportation Pigmentation Determination Experiment. Thanks
to everyone for their participation, not to mention the wide range of,
ahem, *creative* suggestions, spanning the breadth from Fleshy Pink to
Huge Murals of Elvis.  (Background color was apparently unimportant in
that scheme....:^)

Anyway, green is the winner, by a pretty big margin!  Interestingly,
before the vote it wasn't the strongest candidate!  Audi silver was, but
in the course of this process I realized how much I liked the color of
my neighbors Explorer.  In retrospect, my dad had a big old station
wagon when I was a kid painted the same color and I always thought it
looked very "rich"..  So Emerald it is.  It'll go especially well with
my rims.

The votes ended up as below:

Emerald Metallic Green (including votes for
BRG):  9 votes

Red: 4 votes

Blue: 4 votes

Silver: 3 votes for, 1 *specifically* against, as the sender planned on
using it for *his* car!  :^)

Burgundy: 2 votes

White:  1 vote

Yellow: 1 vote

Brown: 1 vote

Black Lacquer: 2 votes

Mopar Plum Crazy: 1 vote

International Safety Orange: 1 vote

"Multi Colored Benneton Look" (??): 1 vote

Elvis Motif: 1 vote

Union Jack ala Austin Powers: 2 vote

Fleshy pink to match my head: 1 vote.  (bastard  ;^)

Black primer with a clearcoat: 1 vote

Flames painted with a brush like that lunatic in New Mexico did to Art
Kelly's kid's car: 1 vote

And there it is.  Thanks again for helping me make up my mind!

John

http://www.jacksonville.se.mediaone.net/~suchak/toys.htm