Re: Canvas tops

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Canvas tops
From: Steve Chandler <stevec@rtd.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 17:02:00 -0700
Cc: "Robert (Bob) Coote" <bobcoote@logicallink.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I had a cloth type top on my tr6, and I was'nt happy with it at
all. I live in Arizona, and the sun faded this top very quickly (3
years), and I garage the car ! I would'nt buy another. I have been
told that "Haartz Stayfast" (spelling) is the material to use, this
is the same as used by Mercedes, but it is VERY expensive.

Just my $0.02

steve

--
Steve Chandler - Chandler-O'Bagy Associates