RE: TR2000 A Type OD in TR6

Subject: RE: TR2000 A Type OD in TR6
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:14:20 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I thought the reason it was disabled in 2nd on the j-type was due to the
o/d not being up to the torque of 2nd gear. (this is what has been
discussed on the list anyway).

But you are correct, you can set it up that way. I wonder if the
pressure would be high enough (it is created by the output shaft) in 2nd
gear (or 1st for that matter since you could wire it up that way as
well).

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada