Re: Bobbins and a non TSSC source for hub pullers!

To: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Bobbins and a non TSSC source for hub pullers!
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:17:14 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Johnny,
In the US of A we call that "selective memory" or "political rhetoric"
whichever you prefet.  It's common with all people running for office
(either public or private)

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing