Bobbins and a non TSSC source for hub pullers!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bobbins and a non TSSC source for hub pullers!
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:55:27 +0000 (GMT)
 I was having a look through the TSSC area news for Feb and I saw an
interesting thing (strange that!). Our glorious leader (hmm) Bill
Sunderland is up for re-election to the TSSC Directors 'board' (presumably).
It says in his blurb that he joined the TSSC in '78 after owning triumphs
for six years prior.  He told me and rich that he had a '69 TR5 in '71
the other day, do we want to re-elect someone with such a poor grasp of
maths? :-) Well it's either a poor grasp of maths or...

 And as promised yonks ago, I have found the address of the guy that
makes the hub-pullers etc for the TSSC, the cards in the glove box at the
mo' so if theres interest mail me and i'll put it up. The guys a cool
geezer from all accounts!

Tra for now, johnny '70 Viterald 15/70