TR6 Front Suspension Rebuild?

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Front Suspension Rebuild?
From: "Edward Lancaster" <elancaster@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 19:40:42 -0500
Having just finished rebuilding the rear suspension on the TR6, I'm ready
for another project. The front suspension seems a logical choice, if it
needs rebuilding. My question is: What should I be looking for to determine
if the front suspension needs rebuilding? There don't seem to be any
obvious problems such as rattles, squeaks, ect. The steering seems slightly
loose, but not bad. As far as I know, the suspension parts are original.
The rear suspension rebuild resulted in dramatically improved ride and
handling. Can I expect the same from rebuilding the front? Any help would
be appreciated.

Ed Lancaster
74 TR6