Re: 63 Spitfire For Sale on Ebay

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: 63 Spitfire For Sale on Ebay
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:56:28 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
For those of you out there interested in the pricing on the spitfire
being auctioned, something to keep in mind is the bidding ususally
slows down during the middle days of the auction and then the last
few hours if there is more than one person interseted in the item the
bidding can escalate pretty quick.  My sister buys and sells stuff on
ebay all the time and the last minutes are when things usually take
off.  She's had dishes that sat at $30 for most of the auction period
and then bounce up to $150 in the last minute.  He who gets the last
bid in will get the car in this type of auction.  The draw back I see
to this kind of auction is the bidding can't keep escallating like it
can at real auctions.  Who knows this might be better for the buyer!!

Later

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)