TR6 ignition wires opinions

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 ignition wires opinions
From: "Craig & Karen Bentley" <mmbent@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:58:34 -0500
Oh great collective wisdom: I am entering on a quest for some HIGH QUALITY
ignition wires. I've been to a couple of speed shops around here locally and
after I tell the dudes behind the counter what I'm looking for their eyes
roll in the back of their heads. I guess if you don't have a fire breathing
American V-8 they just don't want to deal with you. Any how I was checking
out "Magnecor" (SP?) on the web and was pretty impressed with what appears
to be an honest description of what an ignition cable is supposed to do. Any
body have any experience with them or their products (good or bad)? Any
other suggestions. One thing I don't want is one of those "universal fit
kits". I've never had any luck crimping the darn ends.  Thanks   Craig
Bentley