Re: Anti-sieze on brake fittings

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Anti-sieze on brake fittings
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 07:43:14 -0500
It's a bit more of a pain, but I use Teflon tape on the fittings.  Yes, you
have to renew it when taking the fittings off and it can be difficult wrapping
it around the fitting while under a car, but hey, Harbor Freight sent me about
30 rolls of the stuff and I have to use it up!

Thanks for the advise on the PB Blaster stuff.  Will run out to Pep Boys and
get a can for our 60 Buick.  Wish I used that spray on the TR4!

Bruce Clough
62 TR4
81 TR7 (For Sale - $2500 OBO)
60 Buick LeSaber (For sale or trade for same vintage large
   American car with four doors in similar condition)
61 Chrysler Newport (has four doors and fins)
65 Plymouth Valiant (Daily driver, leaks more oil than an LBC!)