re: Commission plate location

To: rick <rbacon@netcom.ca>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Commission plate location
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 20:45:04 -0800
Conversation-id: <l03020900b10e02168a5c@[207.181.92.151]>
Posted-date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 20:45:59 -0800 (PST)
On the '69 TR-6 the commission plate was riveted to the left inner fender.  On
subsequent years, a emissions sticker was placed in this position, covering the
two pre-drilled rivet holes for the '69 commission plate.   The commission
plate was then moved to the drivers B post.  Triumph never did get around to
eliminating the (redundant) two holes on the inner fender, my '74 has them and
so does late production '76 models.

Hope this helps.

Steve Sutton
'74 TR-6