Re: Floors / importing etc

To: <RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK>, "Neil Penberthy" <neil@liant.com>
Subject: Re: Floors / importing etc
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:47:30 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK>
First off, whoever started the rumor that Texas is rust free? They
should be shot, err hanged!! Anyone believing that a car from TX is
going to be rust free must also be in the market for a prime TX ski
chalet. Most of western Texas is good to cars, but the whole of east
Texas, including the population center of Houston, is very humid and
home to a bigger and better tinworm than most (everything's bigger in
TX).

BTW, I think Neil brought his car to Austin because he wanted to drive
it!

 Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race