Vanity plate ideas?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vanity plate ideas?
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:43:51 -0500
     I'm expecting to register (U.S., Massachusetts) my TR6 for the first
     time nect week. Since this si my first toy (if you don't count my '66
     Chevelle back when I was in High School 20+ years ago) I thought it
     would be fun to have a Vanity (custom) plate on the car.

     I'm limited to a maximum of 6 number/letter combinations here in Mass.
     Also, in Mass. it's only a 4-5 month comfortable driving season.

     Here were some of my ideas:

     YAHOO
     WHEEE
     TR6 FUN
     73 TR6
     BREEZE
     WINDY
     COOL
     AW.SUM
     DUUDE
     MY.TOY
     2SEATR
     TOPDWN
     SPD.RCR

     I'm looking for other suggestions....I'll post my choice when I
     finally make up my mind. Thanks for amusing me!