Re: Disappointed? No, disgusted! (and goodbye)

To: Paulsv@aol.com
Subject: Re: Disappointed? No, disgusted! (and goodbye)
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 22:04:09 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
There are still considerate ways of telling someone he has asked an
elementary question and reacted to it in a frustrated manner.  To most of
the people on the list, you and others who respond in kind appear to be the
jerks.  Your expertise has no doubt been appreciated by some.  It's a shame
you have decided to go away mad.  However, if you feel that you've done
your bit then, sayonara.

John McEwen