RACING TR6

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RACING TR6
From: john_mcmaster@dpa.act.gov.au
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 98 14:59:49 +1000
     Hi,

     I've just returned from an Open Super-Sprint event at the local track
     and need some help in setting the '6 up properly. I don't have any
     problems with the engine - it revs to 6500 - no problems - plenty of
     power.  What I need help on is the handling side - tyre pressures,
     front end camber settings, size of front/rear sway bars, brake
     settings, shock settings, tyre size and type etc...  anything that
     will make it handle better and safer.

     Any one with experience in racing these things (especially in Aust.)
     like to impart a bit of knowledge and help me out?  My '6 is road
     registered and needs to be 'street legal'.  All suggestions would be
     appreciated.

     TIA

     John Mc
     '71 TR6 PI