Re: suspension paint?

To: Bob Otten <ottenr@clark.net>
Subject: Re: suspension paint?
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 21:07:23 -0500
Cc: F Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Gee, don't tell my car that POR 15 isn't a finish paint. That's what I
used on my frame and suspension parts when I redid the springs, bearings
, wheel cylinders, etc., back in 1991. It all looks as good as the day I
put it on. What impressed me is that you can hammer on it hard and it
won't chip. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to put on a coat of finish over
top, I just didn't see the need to at the time.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6