Re: Oil pressure of a Spitfire 15000 engine

To: Becarjm@aol.com
Subject: Re: Oil pressure of a Spitfire 15000 engine
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 12:46:49 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I'm wondering whether your oil pump is functioning properly.  Are you
getting plenty of oil up to the top of the engine?  Also, Are you
maintaining the proper valve clearance?

Please visit the Spitfire database web site at:
http://Home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

While there, please register your Spitfire.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing