Re: Por 15 and polishing Aluminum

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Alan Camhi <camhi@symbol.com>
Subject: Re: Por 15 and polishing Aluminum
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:08:31 -0800
Alan:

I just finished doing my manifolds and ZS CD-2 carbs. I had the
exhaust manifold sandblasted and then I painted it with Eastwood's
high heat manifold paint (steel) and it came out creat, cured fine and
is holding so far.

The damper cover is aluminium. I Used Brasso to polish and they actually
shine! I used the Dremel on the intake manifold and that seemed to give
a great polished finish. Decided not to use any polishing compound.

Hope this helps.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6