Re: Spit Springs

To: dchilds@epri.com
Subject: Re: Spit Springs
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 14:16:17 +0000
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:D40E91E4FB6805C272DC4250272677BA> ^-illegal end of message identification
It's a freek alright, it should not be like that.  Try some new
springs, I presonaly can not see the point of lowering the
suspension, the fron suspension is nice.  It's just the back thats
a pain.  I'm thinking of my expereance the first time I drove the
car on ice.

Your suspension is screwed, you need new springs.  If you have
driven a Spitfire other than your own, and you still think the
standad suspension is crap, then get your self uprated springs,
else get the normal ones, and use your spare change to replace the
back suspesion bushes.

Personaly I would forgo the fancy bushes, and springs.  Instead replace
all the bushes in the car, front and back.  That way you will have a
car which both ends will go round a corner.  Not just the front.
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot