Re: Quote [was LBC Software wishes, no LBC content]

To: "Shane F. Ingate" <ingate@shiseis.com>
Subject: Re: Quote [was LBC Software wishes, no LBC content]
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 22:18:08 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Shane F. Ingate wrote:

> All,
>
> Don Sforza (vinttr4@forbin.com) points out a mistake in the
> quote by Carl Alexis.  Don reminds us that "illigitimus" is the singular...
> should be "illigitimi"
>
> I rechecked my reference, and lo and behold, the quote is:
>
>         "Illigitimi non Carborundum"
>
> I gotta quit going by memory.  As is said, as we get older, the first
> thing to go is memory, and I forget the second thing...
>
> Thanks Don!
>
>         Shane Ingate in San Diego

Tony Drews (yep, some relation) pointed out to me recently when I
advised him "Carpe Diem" (which I think is "Sieze the Day") that the
only thing that had ever seized him were the traffic cops. Do you
suppose they have some sort of secret motto, like

"Carpe illigitimi"?

--
uncle jack in nino warmed iowa
TR4 Rallye Replica vintage racer