TR7/8 Sun Visors for DHC's

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR7/8 Sun Visors for DHC's
From: Bristol7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 23:35:48 EST
I made a list of parts needed (at least the ones I would like to have) for our
brand new/old 81TR8 DHC FI. This list contains sun visors (tan) which stupid
as it may seem, is the only thing I can't find. I checked Rimmer Bros.,Vic
Brit,
TRF, Special Interest and Eight Parts (anyone I missed?...Please tell me!)
Does some vendor out there have the corner on these things?  Any substitute
from
another model available?...Triumph was always pretty good about reaching in
the part bins of previous models when it came time to put out a new one. I
hope this
is the case here.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kirk Yonker