RE: Quote [was LBC Software wishes, no LBC content]

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Quote [was LBC Software wishes, no LBC content]
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 07:15:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have enjoy a minor variant, as shown below, for a number of years.  I must
latin-grammar-challenged.  I, too, have preferred the "grind" translation.
Back to LBC Software, there was someone a while back that had a
maintenance/repair logging program.  I could never get it to work, but I'd
like something for that.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com   non illegitimus carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK