Seat Rails - Early Spitfire

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Seat Rails - Early Spitfire
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 20:26:31 -0800
I have a pair of rails for a Spitfire4 (MK I)... (at least, I believe
this is what they belong to)

I have not looked at them in a while... but I recall they are in good
shape... and do not have significant rust damage... like I've seen on
other cars...

They have little black-ball-knobs for the adjuster.

anyone need these?

A trade would be great, but not necessary.  (I could use a good set of
4A rails... if anyone has a pair to trade.)

I'd like to see these rails go to a good restoration.

--Justin