Re: Rockers Broken

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, geo@ohio.net
Subject: Re: Rockers Broken
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 10:18:22 -0800
Geo,
  I believe that everything on the rocker arm assembly is the same for
the 1300 engine to the 1500.  The 1147 has a different assembly (up
through 1966, I think), but you can use later pedastals on the earlier
engine - they're stronger.  So, my 2 cents, go ahead and use the parts,
if they're similar.  I'd also check to find out *WHY* it broke, - a
piston coming up, hitting an open valve or something?  Good luck.

Peter
'63 & '68 Spits