[Fwd: Re: Spit/GT6 Steering wheel]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Spit/GT6 Steering wheel]
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 19:05:48 -0800
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 19:05:04 -0800
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Spit/GT6 Steering wheel

Joe,
  First, let me publicly congratulate you on the great job you've done
on the Spit database!!  Wow!  I've been meaning to send a message about
it for over a week...   BTW, I've got a few body shells & incomplete
cars recently that I need to send you the update info.  I'll try to get
those to you in a week or two.  Back to the subject at hand, I *MIGHT*
have a steering wheel hub for you off of one of those cars.  They're out
at the ranch, and I'll check tomorrow - Monday - and let you know.
Again, thanks for your effort & hard work on the Spit list.

Peter Ficklin
'63 & '68 Spits
Fresno, CA