Re: Monza's et al

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Monza's et al
From: James Tschaikowsky <jamest@sover.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 08:29:26 -0500
Cc: Don Sforza <dsforza@megahits.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
> Dan:

I hear that the stock TR4 exhaust is a great way to go for use on a TR6. It
features twin rear mufflers like the Ansa/Monsa setup and apparently sounds
great, but is MUCH quieter. I'm hoping to make the conversion in the early
spring, (why wait till Spring, well I live in Vermont and its a tad chilly
right now!)

Has anybody out there had experiece with this setup, is it as good as I hear,
do you gain/lose any power. I'm thinking a Monsa header might be a good idea
also.

James Tschaikowsky
'76 TR6