Re: TRIUMPH 2000

To: "Theis, Karl J" <karl.j.theis@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: TRIUMPH 2000
From: Chris Rodgers <The.4.Rodgers@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 01:01:21 +1300
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Karl

I am a 2000 liker/lover/tolerator her in NZ and all efforts to track
down the numbers of Triumph 2000/2500/2.5's has been impossible, even
though they were assembled here.  Neither NZ factory records nor BMH
records can tell us the number.  I imagine the 2000's were sold in
extremely low volume in the US and they have been haphazardly imported
by dealers??  Best of luck, (not in your search, but convincing your
wife!  They are a fun car with grace, performance potential, and maybe,
with a bit of trickery, that elusive wolf in sheeps' clothing appeal...)

Regards,

Chris Rodgers

1971 2000
1973 2000 Estate