Monza's et al

To: "\"Triumph\" <Triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Monza's et al
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 15:53:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
A few months back there was on lengthy thread on the noise level (what...say
again) of the Monza exhaust on a TR6. Well....... the Monza the PO put on my
TR is reverbin through the cabin and making my 50 year old ears ring. I love
the sound............... for about 5 minutes. My question is: what's been
your experience with other systems? I've heard that the stainless dual
exhaust doesn't "sound right". The stock exhaust is obviously quite mild. I
realize that acceptable sound is a personal issue but would appreciate
opinions, suggestions and comments.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD