TRIUMPH 2000

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TRIUMPH 2000
From: "Theis, Karl J" <karl.j.theis@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 15:50:14 -0800
Lister's,
     Can anyone tell me the number of Triumph 2000's that were imported
into the US?  I know that over 100,000 MKI's were manufactured but I
don't know how many made it over to the States. The reason that I ask is
I just saw  one - it is parked at the local Brit car repair shop and it
is probably for sale.  Unfortunately, I am not (according to my wife)
looking for another project and this one would take a good deal of work
to get back on the road.  It is not a basket case, though, so maybe....

Karl Theis
'67 & '68 GT6's
Denver