Malibu Barbie's Dream Car

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Malibu Barbie's Dream Car
From: schuyler grace <schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 20:09:10 -0800
Thanks for all of the nice comments, folks!  MBDC really does look
better in pictures than in person (or in automobile), but she has been
pretty wonderful to me.  Hopefully, I'll have time to add a little
formatting and commentary to the pics, soon, but until then, she'll have
to settle for a page full of $4.00 throwaway camera shots.  BTW, MBDC
got her name because she's about the same size and shape as Barbie's
original, and the quick downloads are thanks to my Web site host (Tripod
-- it's free and much faster than GeoCities and the other free hosts I
looked at) and the judicious use of reasonably sized JPGs.

If any of you missed the URL and care to take a look, you can find her
at:

http://members.tripod.com/~schuyler/mbdc.htm

And the reviews (among the serveral) are in!!!!

Troy Johnson gushed...

> Whadayamean it ain't much?....I'd say Malibu Barbie's dream has come
> true!.....Nice ride!!
>
> Troy Johnson
> 78 Spit (The Slithy Tove)

and Lawrence Zink praised...

> I like the streamlining you did on the page, download was extremely quick.
> The car looks good too.
> Lawrence R Zink

and Rex Reed laughed and cried...no, wait...that wasn't for MBDC...that
was every movie he ever reviewed.

Thanks, again!

-Schuyler
--