Re: Head gasket change, Spitfire

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Head gasket change, Spitfire
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 10:52:23 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:5F675D09EB88C57B7930B9250307ECB4> ^-illegal end of message identification
My engin is a GKxxxxx from a 13/60, I presume that the K specefies the
crank bearing size.  This is an interesting thaught.  Prehaps the
upgrade was done before I got it.  I seem to remember mesuring the
stroke
when I got the engin, I beleve it was the same as my old Doly 1500
engin,
YCxxxxxx.
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot