Re: Hoodstick conclusions

To: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hoodstick conclusions
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:42:08 EST
In a message dated 98-02-02 16:56:10 EST, JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-
om1.om.hp.com writes:

> 1. Earlier cars' (TR2, 3, and some 3a) hoodsticks were body colour.
> 2. Sometime around TS7xxxx, they were changed to tan, regardless of
     body colour.
> 3. This lasted through TR3b and into the beginning of TR4 production,
>       but pretty early on the TR4 hoodsticks were changed to black.

James,  Sorry, not so for the TR4's.  My '64TR4 is CT33118L (build date
May14,'64).  It came from the factory with Sandal (tan) colored hoodsticks.
The last TR4 was CT4030x built in Jan.'65, so mine is pretty late in the run.
I'll leave your comments about TR2/3/3A's for others to commnent on.  Cheers.

Art Kelly