Re: TR4 STC plates (was Re: STC 65)

To: dhoward@jht.com
Subject: Re: TR4 STC plates (was Re: STC 65)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:42:11 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> I am aware of thes plates in Chicago in the late 50's early 60's.
>
>  Cheers, Don J. Howard

Thanks, Don.  What we need is find out which cars have the STC plates and to
where those cars were shipped from England.  Could be that when they did not
sell in the US - say California where it appears that "re-yearing' was
routine, they might have been shipped elsewhere for sale.  Or maybe in other
states, like Ilinois, they were also "re-yeared."  The thread goes on and
things are still murky.  Cheers.

Art Kelly