Re: Hoodstick Colours

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Hoodstick Colours
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 10:12:24 -0500
Cc: John Pike <100400.3704@compuserve.com>, Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I'll have to side with Andy on this one. All of the TR4's that I have
owned or parted out(total 7) have had tan painted hoodsticks as well as
3 TR3's that I ahve owned and none of these hoodsticks was ever
repainted except by me and when I did repaint I tried to find a tan as
close as possible to the original paint.

Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, USA