Re: Triumph Specials

To: gizmo@wcic.org
Subject: Re: Triumph Specials
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:10:22 +0000
Cc: james <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>, triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:67031E2A8FFFB4BCAD8510649E97D6AB> ^-illegal end of message identification
The book I got on the subject is
# = Pound Sign, can't get it on my keyboard.
"Build Your Own Sports Car For As Littel As #250"
by Ron Champoin
ISBN 0 85429 976 9
Publihed by Haynens

It's suprisingly good read, alot better than you average car manual.
It explains well the dificultys you will face, and how to save money,
and get the parts cheap.  He tells you how he and his son built the
car together.  It's not full of dry facts like other books I have read.

Anyone else got any good books like this?
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot