Re: TR3 on Jackstands

To: Jay Wassall <wassallj@philly.infi.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 on Jackstands
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 22:00:10 -0700
The Oct/Nov '97 issue of Triumph World (p 53) had an article on winter
storage that noted:  "Never support the car solely by the chassis; unless
the floor is perfectly level you risk causing a permanent, if slight,
distortion.  It is difficult to support most Triumphs under the front
suspension, so if you have to use the chassis at the front ensure the rear
supports are under the axle or suspension."
Rod.  '70 TR6  CC55899L