help on non lbc car

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: help on non lbc car
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 21:42:50 PST
I have a question to put to the cumilitive knowledge of the list, i have
in my garage a 1983 ford mustang that will start and run at 2k rpm but
not idle, replaced everygthing but the dizzy an am at a loss as to what
is going on, as mechanics is mechanics etc, i thought everyone would be
able to help.  never been this stumped.  timing is good at 2000 but wont
idle like i said, any thoughts ???????

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U currently several shades of overspray

50 thousand driveway miles, at least it seems that way from pushing it
around.

NOW ON THE WEB at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311 drop
a line and sign the guest book.