RE: TR3B: Trouble Getting Brake Drums ON

Subject: RE: TR3B: Trouble Getting Brake Drums ON
From: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 16:52:53 -0800
TeriAnn,

Is there a way to measure the shoes? They sure look the same size as the
pair I took out --- BUT, there were a lot of problems in the rear brakes of
this car from DPO. It sat in a field for a decade. The left rear brake line
had been pinched closed and the wheel cylinder was just sitting in there
w/out any backing plates. So there's probably no guarantee that the
previous ones were correct either (it would also explain why it was so
*(&($& hard getting the drums off in the first place!).

- Dave