Re: Grease Zerks

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Grease Zerks
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 16:08:44 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad:
Most U-joints are impossible to reach with a standard gun. There are all sorts
of
adaptors that we use at my oil change center. The best is a needle-like affair
that's
just big enough to fit on the zerk. I haven't bought one in awhile but I think
they're
about $10. My pet gripe is aimed at those people who install aftermarket u
joints
backwards so you can't get at the zerk.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6
with (I suspect) a bad u-joint
which goes with the master cylinder in need of a rebuild
which fits right in with the (you name it).....................