Sun Visor Bar and Car Numbers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sun Visor Bar and Car Numbers
From: hutch837@juno.com (Ed Hutchinson)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 13:04:19 EST
I ordered a sun visor kit from VB and they included two "white" plastic
inner visor bars.
The white looks just ducky against the black retainer mounts. Tried
painting and the paint just peels off( yes, I roughed up the plastic with
sand paper). Wondering if anyone has two black metal inner visor bars
just laying around which they would be willing to part with.

Second subject. My car (74 TR6) chassis number is CF17687U. Was wondering
if anyone out there has a number close to it.

Ed

"A truely wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn."

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]